Speaking Calendar + Inquiries
Hello! If you’re looking for more information about how to book me as a speaker for your event, contact my speaker’s bureau. My team thoughtfully considers every request. It would be lovely to meet you. Or stop by one of these events:
- Sun04Feb2018Washington, DC
- Thu15Feb20187:00 pmLingle Chapel at Davidson College, Mecklenburg County, USA
- Sun25Feb20186:00 pmOak Church: 2100 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707
Open to the Public: http://oakdurham.org
- Wed07Mar201810:00 amBaylor University, Truett 107
- Thu03May2018First Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, NC
- Thu01Nov20187:00 pmRaleigh, North Carolina
- Sat08Feb20203:00 pmLoma Linda, California
- Fri02Oct2020Sat03Oct202010:30AM EST - 5:30PM ESTLive Virtual Conference
“This is what God’s kingdom is like: a bunch of outcasts and oddballs gathered at a table, not because they are rich or worthy or good, but because they are hungry, because they said yes. And there’s always room for more.”
— RACHEL HELD EVANS
Join us for the 2020 Evolving Faith Conference where we will experience connection, inspiration, and good conversation. We will gather for two days to listen and hope together from across the world.
Duke University School of Nursing joins the nation-wide celebration of America’s four-million registered nurses for National Nurses Week! National Nurses Week is celebrated annually from May 6 though May 12—the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing. Kate will be speaking throughout the week and will provide the keynote address on May 12.
- Mon17May2021Fri21May2021Virtual Conference
Is the church really dying? Or is it dying to change? How can the church recapture what it was in the first century—a distinctive, confessional community, willing to stand against the status quo, to speak up against the empire, and to stand for the Gospel—in a 21st century context?
This year, the Festival of Homiletics invites you into conversation around how the promise of the Gospel might shape hope and ministry for the future church. What is the role of preaching in forming the church of the future?
I will be in conversation with Will Willimon - I hope you'll join us! It's a FREE event and registration is now open.
- Wed16Jun20218:00 PM ETLive Virtual Conference
Join me for a virtual Spiritual Thought celebration on Wednesday, June 16 at 8:00 pm ET! Daniel Evans, Matthew Paul Turner, Jeff Chu, Nadia Bolz-Weber, Sarah Bessey, Mike McHargue, Candice Benbow, and I will gather to celebrate Rachel’s words and releasing her beautiful new children’s book, WHAT IS GOD LIKE into the world.
- Thu08Jul20217:30 PM Eastern Live Event
Society Of Fellows Discussion Reception featuring Kate Bowler, associate professor of the history of Christianity in North America at Duke Divinity School, in conversation with Adelle Banks, production editor and national reporter at Religion News Service, on moving forward after the life you dreamed of is indefinitely put on hold and the value of searching for meaning and certainty in times of grief.
- Sat25Sep202112:00-12:45PM EasternIn-Person at Calvary Moravian Church in Winston-Salem, NC
- Tue28Sep20218:00 - 9:00 PM EasternVirtual Event
- Wed29Sep20217:00 PM Eastern In-Person at Sixth & I in Washington, DC
- Mon04Oct20219:00 PM EasternVirtual Event
- Wed06Oct202111:00AM EasternVirtual Event
- Tue12Oct20217:00 PM Eastern In-Person Event at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, NC
- Mon18Oct202112:00 pm - 1:00 pm EasternVirtual Event
- Fri22Oct202112:00 - 1:00 PM EasternVirtual Event
- Fri22Oct20217:00-8:00 PM EasternVirtual Event
- Sun24Oct202110AM Eastern Virtual Event
Event details for this virtual event to come!
- Thu11Nov20217:00PM EasternVirtual Event
- Thu03Feb20227:00PM EasternIn-Person at the University of Richmond
- Sun03Apr2022Mon04Apr20224:00 PM EasternIn-Person Event at The University of Virginia
Registration information coming soon for this in-person event.